Experienced Arkansas Lawyers Seek Justice for Injured Clients
Knowledgeable litigators pursue personal injury cases for victims in Heber Springs
If you have been injured or are suffering because of the negligent actions of another, you need a lawyer who understands both the law and what you are going through, and who will take a hands-on approach to your case. At Grayson & Grayson P.A., in Heber Springs, Arkansas, our goal is to get you the settlement or trial court judgment you deserve. Whether you were injured in an accident, suffered harm because of medical malpractice or are coping with the wrongful death of a loved one, you can count on us to fight for you and your family.
Dedicated attorneys help clients and their families
Choosing the right lawyer is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. When you work with Grayson & Grayson, you gain the benefits of:
- A one-on-one relationship — When you sign on with us, you become part of a close-knit team that is committed to your case.
- Contingency fee arrangements — We know that the last thing you need to worry about after an injury is how to pay for legal help. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless you recover damages.
- Our track record of successful decisions — You can be confident that we have the experience and knowledge to represent your interests, because we have the track record to prove it.
We understand that life following an accident is stressful. We will do our best to make the process as worry-free and comfortable for you as possible. We are part of the Cleburne County community, and we believe our neighbors deserve the best representation possible.
Accomplished firm helps you get compensation
Our law firm focuses on helping injured clients pursue claims against those who have harmed them or caused the wrongful death of a loved one. Our clients seek our help with all types of personal injury matters, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — As experienced accident attorneys, we regularly represent auto, motorcycle and truck accident victims, as well as injured pedestrians, in their pursuit of damages.
- Recreation accidents — We help individuals who have been in bicycle and boating accidents receive the compensation they deserve.
- Premises liability — Whether you were injured because of a broken step that caused you to slip and fall, a stairwell that was too dark or another dangerous property condition, we can represent you in a premises liability claim.
- Medical malpractice — If you have been injured by the negligence of a medical professional or facility, we can help you pursue damages for medical malpractice.
- Wrongful death — When a negligent act results in wrongful death, we help dependents and survivors pursue recovery.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: When your elderly loved one enters a nursing home, you are placing your trust in the facility’s nurses and staff to protect and care for your family member. If this trust is broken, resulting in the neglect or abuse of your loved one, turn to our experienced nursing home abuse attorneys to hold the responsible parties accountable. We have the knowledge and skill to guide you through the legal process.
When you work with us, you receive personal attention from a knowledgeable attorney who puts you and your needs first.
Contact our litigation team for a free initial consultation
The attorneys at Grayson & Grayson P.A. are dedicated to representing personal injury clients throughout Arkansas. For a free initial consultation, call us at 501-302-0563 or contact us online.